One of the important things to remember, while preparing for the board exams is that you have to be cent percent sure of your goals and aspirations. Are you aware of the marks which you aim to achieve? I believe that the scores you achieve is directly proportional to the amount of commitment you have towards a subject along with the hard work that you put in. Be it the CBSE, ICSE or State Boards, if you wish to ace the exams, you have to be well-prepared. ICSE full form is Indian Certificate of Secondary Education.
Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE), a private board of school education in India for Class 10, headquartered in New Delhi is one of the popular boards of education in India in charge of conducting the ICSE Class 10 and ISC Class 12 board examinations every year. Now, as per the New Education Policy 1986, this Indian Certificate of Secondary Education has been formed for the purpose of providing an exam in a course of general education via English medium. Main focus of the ICSE Board is the students’ overall growth and hence, provides a balanced curriculum to all its learners, for this purpose. Any student who is well-versed or has mastered all the concepts of all the subjects, will find it easier to perform well in the examinations. Now, in this article, you can find some tips that will help you ace the exams.
Tips For ICSE Board Exams
Preparations for the Class 10 exams should be done with a lot of precision and planning.
See, here, some tips below:
- Have a systematic study plan ready: You should have a proper study plan before preparing for the exams.You can focus more on any area if you find that it requires more time. Make sure to study only the subject assigned to the particular time.
- Be thoroughly informed about the syllabus: Make sure that you are well-versed with the syllabus and have a general understanding about the concepts and topics that are taught under a subject. You can prepare for the exams depending on the topic-weightage. Make sure to stick to the syllabus.
- Focus on all the subjects: It is often seen that sometimes, you may completely neglect a subject in favour of some subject that you find more tough. However, you should spend time on all subjects properly if you wish to score well in the board exams.
- Make sure to properly revise before the exams: You will be able to prepare more effectively for an exam, if you have a proper revision plan in place. It is always advisable to revise a chapter properly before moving on to another chapter. Make notes of important highlights, formulas and concepts to refer to later.
- Follow the textbook thoroughly: It is always best to be thoroughly prepared for the exams. You can master all the concepts of the textbook as it will help you score well in the board exams. Hence, it is always best to kickstart your exam preparations with the help of textbooks.
- Solve the Question Papers: One of the best ways to face an exam with confidence is to be familiar with the question paper design, marks distribution and so on. Practising the previous year papers and sample papers will help you to eliminate the exam fear.
Apart from these tips mentioned, you can also refer to the ICSE specimen paper solved to get an idea about your preparation level for the exam. You can plan your studies, accordingly for the board exams, thus adding more efficiency to your exam preparations. From all these, you can conclude that the best way to crack a subject is to get a comprehensive understanding of the basic concepts of all the subjects that are essential for a class 10 student.