The past few years have seen esports rise in popularity and viewership. With this popularity comes a huge increase in the number of bets placed on esports. There has also been significant increase in the number of firms sponsoring different esports tournaments. Many betting sites – both big and small – have also utilized the popularity of esports betting games to make their websites more navigable and attractive with several esports tournaments and bonuses. However, in choosing a good esports betting site, what are those things one must put in mind? What are those factors one must consider before choosing the site? It is instructive to quickly mention that eBetFinder is a great place to start. But here are some more tips.
Three Key Facts To Consider When Choosing an Esports Betting Site
- Check The Number of Games the Site Has On Offer: This is one of the most important facts to consider when betting on esports. This gives you a wide option to choose from, you won’t be limited to only a few games and bet. Furthermore, the more games a site have on offer, the more likely it is that the site is not a fraudulent one. This also gives you a partial assurance that your money is in safe hands. You should always remember that newly open betting sites usually have fewer games before updating their game list. This fact goes beyond checking the operation-ability of the bookmaker but also to ensure that you don’t get bored on betting on only few games as stated above. Having several esport betting options enhances your experience as a bettor.
- Does The Betting Site Offer Popular Odds and Markets: Once you notice that the betting site offers popular odds and market then you should be rest assured that you are in the right place. An operator that offers many odds definitely have better knowledge of esports, so he offers the best services to his customers. The betting site’s offer directly tells us whether they just want to make profit for themselves without caring about their customer and what such customers want or whether they are real enthusiast. So you have a direct knowledge about such sites through their odds and markets. Hence, before you choose any betting site as your favorite, make sure you research about the odds they have on offer and the markets available to you.
- Is The Betting Site Regulated and Licensed by a Reputable Authority: You should choose an esports betting site that has obtained its license from an established jurisdiction. The United Kingdom Gambling Commission and the Malta Gambling Authority are regarded as the strictest gambling authorities in the world. So there is a certain form of reliability when the betting site is licensed and regulated by the two gambling authorities.
Other facts worth mentioning include:
- Choosing a site with many payment options
- Choosing a site with lucrative esports betting bonuses and promotions
- Choosing a site with top-notch customer support system